Generator Fume Kills Four Children In Bayelsa | Nigeria News
Connect with us


Gist

Generator Fume Kills Four Children In Bayelsa

Published

on

Four children have lost their lives after inhaling poisonous carbon-monoxide fume expelled from a generator that powered their house.

Naija News learnt that the incident was said to have occurred on Saturday at Aghoro II community in Ekeremor Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The kids – Lucky, Ebitimi, Ruth London, and their cousin Ebi Binasoudei, had just finished writing their second term examination and awaiting their results before the tragedy.

Naija News also understands that the generator, which had just been purchased, was kept next to the children’s room without a blockade.

The generator was said to have rolled to the unlocked door while it was on, cause its fume to fill the airtight room where the children had slept.

The fathers of the children, Demedogha London and Stephen Binasuode, spoke about what happened while residents called for increased electricity supply in the community.


Copyright Naija News 2019. All rights reserved. You may only share Naija News content using our sharing buttons. Send all news and press releases to newsroom@naijanews.com.

A Passionate Media professional who has a penchant for creative writing. he loves watching Movies, Playing Games and sight seeing.

Advertisement


Contact Us

info[at]naijanews.com