Happy New Year!
With just a few hours to the end of 2018 and the beginning of a new year 2019, it’s another good time to tell friends, family and loved ones how much they mean to you.
What better way to do this than to send them warm thoughts and wishes of the new year.
Here is a compilation of beautiful SMS and messages you can send to loved ones as compiled by Naija News.
1. May this new year be a joyful ride for you and your family. Here’s wishing you best year ahead. Happy New Year!
2. Minutes turn into hours but our conversations never end. Here’s to another 365 days on non-stop chatter! Wish you a very happy new year, my friend.
3. May the new year days be as bright as the sunshine and as calm as the moonlight. Have a wonderful year ahead.
4. Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck and 31536000 seconds of happiness.
5. Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits. I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “Happy New Year” since I had so much fun saying it last year.
6. Happy New Year, Friend. May this New Year bring actual change in you, nor recurrence of old habits in a new package. A New Year is the chance to start over with a clean slate.
7. I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect. Happy New Year.
8. Here is a wish for the New Year from someone who is adorable, handsome and intelligent and want to see you smiling always. Happy New Year. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you people.
9. Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
10. One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continuous forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
11. On this New Year I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety free April, a sensational May, and Joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
12. On this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force and your focus and not the fruit.
13. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the most Happy New Year ever.
14. May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
15. Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness and prosperty for you, happy new year.
16. May this new year be as bright as the sunflower and calm as moonlight. Hppy new year to you.
17. What you didn’t get in 2018, may you get the strength and wisdom to achieve in 2019. Wishing you a wonderful journey ahead.
18. Roses are red, violets are blue, it’s party time, happy New Year to you! Have a fantastic New Year!
19. New Year is a time to celebrate with friends and family, to have fun, to catch up and to party. So may you enjoy your New Year with your loved ones.
20. I wish you a New Year that as colorful as a firework and as fun as bounce house. Happy a fun-filled New Year!
21. May the new year days be as bright as the sunshine and as calm as the moonlight. Have a wonderful year ahead.
22. We learn from each other and blossom together. It is this ‘friendship plant’ I want to nurture daily. Happy New Year!
23. A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
24. May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
25. May this year be a joyful and fruitful ride for you and your family. Happy new year!
Copyright Naija News 2019. All rights reserved. You may only share Naija News content using our sharing buttons. Send all news and press releases to email@example.com.