It is barely 24 hours to the Christmas celebrations and as people all over the World get ready to celebrate this unique event, Naija News brings you a compilation of messages you can send to loved ones.
1. Wow! It is Christmas time again, your love literally makes time fly
2. Gifts brought by you last Christmas were impeccable. Expecting the same from you –
3. Thank you for your love through the year. Merry Christmas!
4. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
5. The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much at my side this festive season.
6. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish,it grows small.
7. A little smile, a word of cheer a bit of love from someone near a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
8. Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
9. There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
10. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with, All your loved ones, To spread the divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
11. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
12. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always
13. The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
14. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
15. Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
16. I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
17. Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
18. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
19. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
20. There are some people who want to throw their arms around you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. Which one are you?
21. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
22. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron
23. May your Christmas celebrations be incredibly festive Hope you love all the gifts you receive May Santa shower you with luck and I hope you smile cheerily while
reading my Xmas message.
24. Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas!
25. You are so special, you are so unique, All that I truly want for you is serenity and peace.
And of course, Naija News wishes you merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance!