Connect with us


Gist

Male Contestant Who Got Got Burnt During Mr. University Of Ibadan Competition Recovering

Published

on

Fire

Few days back, a video was released showing the moment where a male contestant at the Mr University of Ibadan was consumed by fire after a failed stunt.

However, the young student has been reported to be responding to treatment.

The sad accident happened as he attempted to channel the god Sango during his performance, but things went southward as he played with fire which immediately consumed his neck. And from the video, one of the contestants who tried to help him got burnt, too.

He was rushed to the university’s teaching hospital and now he is reported recovering.

See the clip, plus his recovery photos below:

View this post on Instagram

The Sango-channeling student, burnt, last week, during the Mr. U.I contest, recovering

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on



is an Associate at Naija News. He is a news media enthusiast, he holds a degree in psychology and loves exploring and sharing about the enormous power that lies in the human mind. Email: [email protected], Instagram: adeniyidman