UNILORIN Announces 2018/2019 Post-Utme Exercise
The management of the University of Ilorin has announced guidelines for its 2018/2019 pre-admission screening exercise.
Candidates are urged to read instructions carefully before commencing registration as all wrong entries would disqualify the candidate.
The registration fee for each candidate has been fixed for N2,000 (excluding bank charges)
The guidelines for the exercise as obtained by Naija News states:
- On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
- All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom.
Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
To begin registration, candidates should click here.