The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has called the attention of prospective 2018 Batch “A” corp members on how to correct wrong passports mistakenly uploaded uploaded during online registration.
In an official statement released by the management of the NYSC as obtained by Naija News, affected individulas are requested to send their details in a Facebook message to the NYSC official facebook message box at www.facebook.com/officialnysc for correction.
The statement reads:
“Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!”
“2018 Batch ‘A’ PCMs who have mistakenly uploaded wrong passport photographs during Online Registration are to send their Call-up Numbers and Names to NYSC official facebook message box, www.facebook.com/officialnysc, also scan a written application for dropping of passport photograph and send to [email protected], so that it can be dropped, and you will be enabled to re-upload.”
As earlier reported by Naija News, the registration which started on Monday, 26th March 2018, will run through Sunday, 8th April, 2018.
The prospective corp members to visit the online registration portal address www.nysc.org.ng and follow the instructions below;
1. If you are registering for the first time, click on ‘Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch ‘A’.
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3. If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
4. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
5. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Source: Naija News