The management of the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC), has called the attention of the 2018 Batch ‘A’ prospective corps members to the commencement of online registration as from Monday, 26th March.
According to a statement released by the corps, the registration would end on Sunday, 8th April, 2018.
Tips released by the NYSC management as a guide for PCMs during the online registation as obtained by Naija News, urged the prospective corp members to visit the online registration portal address www.nysc.org.ng and follow the instructions below;
1. If you are registering for the first time, click on ‘Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch ‘A’.
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3. If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
4. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
5. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Source: Naija News