The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has released further instructions and guidelines for 2018 Batch A prospective corp members.
According to the statement obtained by Naija News from the corp’s official social media page, the corp members should follow the instructions below:
“This is to inform all 2018 Batch “A” PCMs that Online Registration begins on 26th March, 2018 and ends on 8th April, 2018.”
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and re-arrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
As earlier reported by Naija News, the NYSC management had earlier released mobilization time table for the 2018 batch A corp members.