The presidency has disclosed the total number of applicants across the country, for the N-Power recruitment scheme.
Special Adviser to the President on social media, Laureta Onochie revealed this on her official Facebook page.
The media aide said: “2017 N-Power Application Breakdown.
Data Speak. God Bless Nigetia. Lauretta Onochie. @Laurestar”
READ ALSO: N-Power: FG to recruit 300,000 graduates in phase II of the scheme
She consequently included images of the number of candidates who applied for the N-Power programme as well as the selection process the scheme undergoes.
Meanwhile the list of shortlisted applicants for the N-Power initiative was released on Tuesday, 21 November 2017 and applicants.
Here are the six (6) steps for candidates to check and confirm if they have been pre-selected for the N-Power volunteer scheme.
2. Click on “check your pre-selection status”.
3. Type in your name or phone number or email address or BVN in the search box.
4. Your name will pop up if you have been pre-selected.
5. You will receive an SMS and email congratulating you on your pre-selection.
6. Prepare for physical verification between November 27th and December 8th, 2017.