The N-Teach assessment test has started since of August 2017. In line with this the Naija News Team is keeping to their promise of keeping you completely informed and prepared.
You are hereby encouraged to read this post till the end, this is to ensure you do not miss out on any vital information that would aid you in your quest for the Npower job.
This post contains likely questions that would be asked during the assessment test that is commencing on the 9th of August.
You can share these questions with friends and families so as to ensure that you get all answers correctly and also help inform someone also.
Some N-Power Teach Assessment Test Questions & Answers 2017
1) The type of soil suitable for plant growth is…answer B
A) sandy soil
B) loamy soil
C) rocky soil
D) clay soil
2) Which one is the capital city of united kingdom…answer A
C) Manchester City
3) The current Minister of Agriculture is…answer C
A) Dr.Akinwumi Adesina
B) Mr. Bala Muhammad
C) Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh
D) Mallam Sadiqu Abdullahi
4) Photosynthesis is the process where green plant manufactured food using ……….. and carbon ii oxide in the presence of sunlight…answer B
5) ………..responsible for green pigments in leaves….answer B
6) Your sex
6) A reflex angle is _________ answer A
A) greater than 90 and less than 180 degrees.
B) 160 degrees.
C) less than 45 degrees.
D) less than 90 degree.
7) Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
1. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
2. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
3. 1st Class / Distinction
4. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
5. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
6. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
7. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
8. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
9. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
10. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
11. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
12. 3rd Class / Pass
8) Nigeria Yam Export was flagged Off On….answer D
A) June 29, 2017
B) May 29, 2017
C) April 29, 2017
D) June 12, 2017
9) Example of remnant animals include the following except…answer C
10) Extension officer is to bridge the gap between …………. and…………..answer C
A) marketer and seller
B) producer and consumer
C) researcher and farmer
D) state and federal
11) For the nation to have food sufficiency, government must encourage…answer A
12) The newly introduced N-power programme, Npower Tax is also known as… answer B
A) N-power Community Education
B) N-power VAIDS
C) N-power NOA
D) N-power SIP
1. What grade did you have in school?
Answer– You will be given about 13 options, choose the grade you have from the options. Make sure you pick the correct grade, do not lie.
2. He is looking forward ________that film
Answer– to seeing
3. In words number 14 can be written as?
4. Those shopping bags look really heavy. _____carry one for you? That is very kind of you.
Answer– shall I
5. Which number is missing? 1, 4, 16, 36, (?)
6. ______ is an instrument used for measuring the direction of wind.
7. Nigeria became a republic in ______
8. What is a shape with eight sides called?
9. Complete the sequence 11, 19,___ 35
10. We ______ with them just last night.
11. A reflex angle is _____
Answer– Greater than 180 and less than 360 degrees.
Source: Naija News