It has been 43 days since President Muhammadu Buhari left Nigeria for a 10-day vacation in London.
His absence has been trailed with so much controversy with the presidency trying to assure Nigerians that all is well with the president.
Buhari has since extended his leave and Nigerians have no idea when he will be coming back.
Before he left, Buhari handed over to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and he has been doing a good job as Acting President.
He has been earning accolades from Nigerians who have said he performing better than his boss.
Here are people who think Osinbajo has done well.
1. The wailing wailers want Osinbajo to be president.
2. Reno Omokri says Osinbajo makes the difference.
3. PDP youths are of the opinion that things have been better since Buhari travelled.
4. Buhari should resign if possible
5. Buhari should extend his leave to 2018.
6. Osinbajo should take over.
7. Osinbajo is better.
8. Buhari’s wife can become vice while Osinbajo takes over as president.
9. Stress might be taking a toll on Buhari.
10. The system is working.
11. Osinbajo is working.
12. Osinbajo is a better president.
13. He will do better than his boss.
14. This is why he had his own personal poster.
15. Buhari should become EFCC chairman.
16. Buhari should step aside.